Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program
This program is designed for the study of all aspects of starting a business venture. The students will recognize and find their potential for creating a business venture or marketable product/ idea. Students will be required to examine the planning, organizing, directing and controlling functions of operating a business as the entrepreneur assuming all the responsibilities and risks involved. The students will also cover aspects of innovation in becoming an entrepreneur.
Instructor: Ms. Mary Jimoh | Duration: 8 Weeks
- To have a better understanding of the definition Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- To know how to become Entrepreneurs and to identify business opportunities.
- To know how to write a business plan and to pitch it to potential clients.
- To understand the dynamics of business and how to adapt oneself to the business world
- To gain a greater understanding of the tools that every innovative organization and entrepreneur needs to know in order to succeed
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Factors to consider when starting a business / venture.
- Barriers to Entrepreneurship.
- The Business / Financial and Marketing Plans
- Pitching a Business Plan
- Managing, Growing and Ending a Business / Venture