Financial Management Program
As many executives / company founders are rising to positions of leadership and responsibility with limited knowledge of finance and accounting than they should have, this program is designed to help bring them to practical knowledge of financial tools, methods, and processes. It covers lessons on how to identify relevant cost information, budgeting, analysis of working capital and capital expenditure. Participants will learn how to make better financial management decisions to increase the value of their companies.
Instructor: Mr. Eke Urum Eke | Duration: 8 Weeks
- Interpret financial details and reports, including cash flow statements and more.
- The ability to translate financial reports and cost analyses into meaningful feedback for your team.
- Self-reliance and skills for navigating financial challenges in partnership with, not dependence on, your accounting and financial team.
- Fit key financial concepts into your corporate strategy.
- Perform basic financial analyses to inform your day-to-day operations.
- Become a well-informed, strategic user of accounting and financial data.
- Concepts of Business Transactions
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Strategic Cost Management
- Planning and Budgeting
- Capital Expenditure Analysis
- Working Capital Management
- Capital Structure: Debt and Equity