There is a high demand of project managers across many industry disciplines and fields including information technology, agriculture, telecoms, oil and gas, health, and other professional service sectors. The value of effective project managers within organizations through their ability to integrate the best practices of project management with enterprise-wide initiatives in areas such as innovation, continuous improvement, new product introduction, and transformational change cannot be overemphasized.
- Effectively define project requirements and plan projects.
- Effectively identify and manage project stakeholders.
- Manage the key constraints of time, cost, scope, budget and risk.
- Develop the unique leadership skills required to lead a project team.
- Establish and use the proper communication channels
- Learn what key information to collect for status and progress meetings
- Learn how to implement best practices on projects
- Introduction to Project Management
- Concepts of Program Management
- Concepts of Project Portfolio Management
- Project Scheduling Concepts and Techniques
- Agile Methodology
- Global Team Leadership
- Stakeholder Communication
- Closing Out a Project