Strategic Management Program
This program is designed to help you expand your strategic mindset, acquire the skills needed to gain strategic insight, and apply strategy in valuable business decisions. It introduces relevant concepts, tools, and real world applications of strategic management. This program will enhance your ability to lead strategies that will drive growth for your business. You will emerge better equipped to tackle strategic initiatives, transform operating models, and drive change and innovation.
Instructor: BAU Faculty | Duration: 8 Weeks
- Learn to apply key tools used in strategy formulation.
- Discover ways to facilitate communication and understanding of business strategies at all levels of the organization.
- Understand how operations contribute to the competitiveness of the business.
- Gain insights on the best practices in strategy implementation.
- Be exposed to diverse perspectives and experiences from other business leaders.
- Construct and communicate your own vision in a way that will be both authentic and engaging.
- Structuring Strategic Thinking
- Tools for Strategic Planning
- Strategic Crisis Management
- Strategic Industry and Competition Analysis
- Sources of Competitive Advantage
- Corporate Governance and Strategy
- Strategic Innovation
- Strategy Execution